Applications for Fall 2019 will be accepted January 2 through April 26, 2019. Starting in 2019, we will only require one application and one set of transcripts. Because our program offers rolling admission, you should submit your application as soon as possible so that the admissions committee can evaluate it and give you a decision. Please note that your application will not be reviewed until we receive all of the required documentation (see checklist below).
- Complete the CSU application ($55 application fee)
- Campus: CSU Fullerton
- Start Term: Fall 2019
- Graduate Program: Pre-Health Profession Post Bacc Program
- One set of official transcripts from each college or university you attended (one must be sent to the Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Office)
- Completion of FAFSA Application if you plan on requesting for Financial Aid
- Verification of completion/in-progress of chemistry and math prerequisites (prerequisites must be completed by June 17, 2019)
- One letter of recommendation; a maximum of three letters will be accepted. For more information, please download our Letter of recommendation guideline information sheet .
Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Program, Cohort 2019-2021 C/O Brandy Schaal
2600 Nutwood Ave., Suite 950
Fullerton, CA 92831
What’s your next step?
Learn more about our programs at an advising appointment or by joining the pre-health email list. By joining the list you will also receive program and application updates.
Let’s talk! Book an advising appointment with Program Manager Brandy Schaal.