Applications for Fall 2018 will be accepted January 3 through April 27, 2018. Because our program offers rolling admission, you should submit your application as soon as possible so that the admissions committee can evaluate it and give you a decision. Please note that your application will not be reviewed until we receive all of the required documentation (see checklist below).
- Complete Program application ($100 application fee)
- Complete the CSU application ($55 application fee)
- Major/Program Objective: “Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Program" (offered in Extended Education)
- Personal Statement: The personal statement is not a required component on the CSU Mentor application. In this section of the application input “sent to the department” to allow you to continue with the application.
- GRE: The GRE is not a requirement of the program and you can simply bypass this section of the CSU Mentor application.
- Two sets of official transcripts from each college or university you attended (One must be sent to the Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Office, and one must be sent to CSUF Admissions and Records)
- Completion of FAFSA Application for Financial Aid
- Verification of completion/in-progress of chemistry and math pre-requisites (prerequisites must be completed by June 12, 2017)
- One letter of recommendation; a maximum of three letters will be accepted. For more information, please download our Letter of recommendation guideline information sheet .
Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Program, Cohort 2018-2020 C/O Brandy Schaal
2600 Nutwood Ave., Suite 950
Fullerton, CA 92831
Admissions and Records California State University, Fullerton
PO Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900
What’s your next step?
Learn more about our programs at an advising appointment or by joining the pre-health email list. By joining the list you will also receive program and application updates.
Let’s talk! Book an advising appointment with Program Manager Brandy Schaal.